Thursday, November 19, 2009

NAME THAT SONG!

Come in, come in
Come into my world I've got to show show show you


7 45am wake up call calls for some 9am coffee and a sad muffin whose top was the same size as the bottom. what?


















high waisted shorts called for my beloved trusty nike crop top.


















I have dreams of orca whales and owls (save the whale!)

















(jass tury eet ohn) if you can get this movie reference, you get a point. and a strawberry. and my love.

















accessory of the day-dangley, tangley, chaingalies.


















work it baby, harder, better, faster, stronger.
I am a child, it's too soon




















 New hair..














and the fisheye to add to my camera collection. for. 15. buckaroonies. suh-weet.











This sudden urge to get more personal with my 2-ish readers may call for a separate blog....hmm...stay tuned...

PS: did u catch the song??

3 comments:

geo said...

i read too!

Anonymous said...

something something orca whales and something i like to snort coke something lalala - regina spektor

katherine dae yum said...

geo-im glad you read it-knowing that someone besides my sister and my roommate reads my blog makes me happy...

joe dong won lee- haha niyice! you get a cyber high 5!
btw where did your fb go? you missed out on linkage. although i still linked it to my wall on your post.