Saturday, January 23, 2010

when the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be.

actually,
we cant just LET IT BE.  or else there can be no change. =P

 

EDIT:
Ok, I got too eager to show the progress but I thought twice and decided that I will keep it under wraps until everything is finalized and I can show you the BEST of the BEST!
KIT! <3



In the midst of post-grad and my quarter life crisis, I had an abundant amount of time to think about what I want to do with my life.  I know my ultimate creative and career goal is to connect with humans from around the world through my passion for the arts, fashion, and music while supporting causes/people in need.  I have so many things I want to do, and so much inspiration around me, but it's always so difficult to jump start these ideas.  So instead of being mopey dopey about how I don't have the resources or skills to realize my dreams, I thought, JUST DO IT!  Stop thinking about what could hold you back, your insecurities, what could go wrong, and get started with what you have!

SO...

I will be collaborating with my sister, family, and the world(!) on a project that includes fashion, art, music, and benefits various causes.  Please stay tuned my friends. 

Although I know I will not be able to give much financially at the beginning of this project, I will give my whole heart into each and every detail that goes into each and every angle of the project. I hope to gain a better perspective on the situation, and also connect with everyone involved.

My dreams are lofty but if I need somewhere to begin so here I go...



All kinds of support is appreciated.  Even the time spent to read and keep up with my blog makes me happier than you will ever know, and I would really love to know if anyone really reads this so leave a comment! I hope you choose to keep up with me in this journey.
More explanation/details will come in the next few days for I must sleep! Waking up in < 2 hours to attend a conference for the little sparky munchkins.

PEACE OUT lovers.

Images of broken light which
dance before me like a million eyes
That call me on and on across the universe
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe

4 comments:

estefs said...

I will go ACROSS THE UNIVERSE with you...! So proud/happy for your decision to go forth! You know I am one of your biggest fans, as I have been always... <3

katherine dae yum said...

estef. thank you so so much. your support really means SO much more than you can imagine!! <3<3

iris +++ said...

oh my love. i'm so excited to see what you produce!!!!

katherine dae yum said...

iris iris iris <3 thank you for your excitement! it excites me toooo