Wednesday, March 26, 2014

my fickle heart would be no waste.

I started this blog in November of 2008 with the idea that the blog title "if i ruled the world..." would be the consistent first half of the subject for all my blog posts.

Within the 6 years(what?) of this blog's existence, I abandoned it, returned rarely to air out a few vents, and started a sister-blog(literally).  I have also come into reality with a profound thought:
I do not rule the world.

I keep the title for old times sake in addition to the fact that it serves as a reminder that even though I wish to rule my own world, a grander purpose for a greater world lies in the hands of the greatest One.

I smile at all of my faithful readers who, since 2008, have returned to read my self absorbed musings--even the once a year updates.  Thanks (insert heart emoji here..where are the emojis?!)

Being a new habitant of Davis, Ca and newly married,  I hope to keep you, oh blogosphere, updated on life here in northern California and challenge myself to write in here at least once a week.  I can't promise you that my entries will be void of the same petty, self absorbed musings, but cheers anyway.

With that being said: this blog is in need of a serious makeover. (Dear Stephen Hyun are you there?)

My reflection for today is in the midst of the extreme homesickness that manifests at least once daily:




No comments: