Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I have not written(well, publicly) for a long time- seven months and a few days to be exact.
partially because i was dealing with some stuff privately
also because i was getting 20+ comments from china. in chinese. it was like i was being watched by their government.


.......anyway
I revisited past posts and man, 
was I in the funkiest of funks or what??
I wanted to clean out my proverbial (blogspot) closet. 
and I did go a little "delete button/save as draft" happy, but 

As I reflect on the past year plus some, I am so thankful 
for the present
For the people who stuck around.
For those, old and new, who continue to show me true love, friendship, and grace.
 and also for those(including me) who sharted all over and left skidmarks on the walls.
no. really,
because if it hadn't hit the fan, it would still be brewing and growing even more stank inside our intestines.
and for Jejus who wiped it all clean for us. with countless baby wipes.

ok- enough mush mashed potatoes. 
a visual round up of 2010 will come by the end of the month-ish. 
for now i'll just say:
feels good to be a gangsta back. 

Hebrews 12:10-11   

10For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. 11 For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.



James 3:17  
17But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.


shalalalalom.

No comments: